3. Conditions to use service The service requires that:
• Obey the laws and regulations
• Obey all the instructions and practices defined by Sprint Innovations
• Inform us immediately about any security threats concerning our service
4. Stopping the service User is not allowed:
• use the service in a manner that might cause damage to SI or any of its customer, supplier or partner
• Use the service as a tool to send false booking messages to restaurants
• To use any unauthorized means to service re-routing
• To damage or intentionally overload the service or interfere the use of the service
• To sell or distribute all or part the service
5. Confidentiality SI keep all the information entered when using the service confidential. However SI can use or hand over the information related to use of the service in the following cases:
• Request of legitimate public authority
• Investigating possible abuse of the service, either in relation to Finnish laws or SI or its partners
• To ensure SI, its employees or partners’ rights By using this service you agree above-mentioned reasons to use or hand over the information related to use of the service. SI can use technology solutions or other means to protect its customers using the service, and to prevent misusing of the service. SI is entitled to convey the information entered at the moment of sign-up to the Book&Order restaurants. Restaurants are entitled to use the contact information to take contact to users.
7. Service quarantee SI provide the service as it is. SI does not guarantee the accuracy of the content or update its existence in the service. SI does not give any warranty to the use of the service
8. Limitation of liability Users of the service may not require compensation from SI for any damages whatsoever, including direct and indirect damages and lost profits. This limitation applies to anything that relates to:
• Services offered by SI
• Third-party sites (including source code), software and operations
• Incompatibility with other services or software or devices
• Any use of the service-related details
• The arguments concerning breaches of contract, warranty claims, negligence and tort claims
• Third-party operations, including Book&Order restaurants The limitations of liability mentioned above apply even if the SI should be aware of the possibility of such damages.
10. Assignment SI has the right to transfer this Agreement at any time, in part or in whole to a third party without prior notice. Service users do not have the right to dispose of the contract or on their account in part or in whole to a third party, either temporarily or permanently
11. Third parties This Agreement is made primarily between the consumer and SI. Regarding reservation condition and payment terms the consumer has an agreement with a restaurant and consumer engage to obey the terms restaurant has given and which has been presented in middle of the booking process and sent with the booking confirmation email. This Agreement is not allowed to be extended to any other third parties.
12. Complaints Any complaints about the service errors should be submitted no later than within one (1) month the error occurred, after which the error can no longer rely on or make any claims in connection. This condition applies to both parties of the agreement
13. Announcements to SI. All official announcements to Book&Order should be mailed to the SI domicile address mentioned in the first point of these terms
14. Electronic information This Agreement exist only in electronic form. SI reserves the right to send users information related to the service in electronic form. Users will have the right to refuse service-related information, but in that case SI has the right to cancel the user’s right to use the service. SI can provide the necessary information:
• By email to the address user provided at the moment of creating an account
• In the webpage www.booorder.com The announcements SI deliver as mentioned above considered to be sent and to put the user’s knowledge. If the user does not have the opportunity to receive electronic announcements from SI, he does not have either the possibility to use the service and he must stop it
• The use of the service requires certain personal information to be given to SI.
• SI use users information to provide the service and products users have searched using the service
• SI can use users information to provide other products and services
15. Payments through the service and credit card guarantees Restaurant using Book&Order reservation management tools has possibility to sell their services or products and take credit card guarantees to ensure a reservation. In case restaurant is using this feature, it has to define the booking and payment terms in the message which is shown to a user in the middle of the booking process. Restaurant can also define that they will not return prepayments. Regarding reservation condition and payment terms the consumer has an agreement with a restaurant and SI is not responsible for the reservation and payment terms. SI is not storing credit card details.